We believe that is the best looking grandbaby that we have ever seen. We cannot wait until October when we can hug and kiss the little fellow. Mom, look like you are doing a great job nourishing him because he looks well on his way to being a little Spencer. Love, Weezie & Grand Dad
I am so excited for you and Spencer! Boys are simply the best and they sure do love their MAMA!!! I'll look forward to keeping up with you on your blog.
4 comments:
We believe that is the best looking grandbaby that we have ever seen. We cannot wait until October when we can hug and kiss the little fellow. Mom, look like you are doing a great job nourishing him because he looks well on his way to being a little Spencer. Love, Weezie & Grand Dad
Emily,
I am so excited for you and Spencer! Boys are simply the best and they sure do love their MAMA!!! I'll look forward to keeping up with you on your blog.
Shelby
Yay! We are so excited about your growing family! Congrats on Baby Lindsay!
Love the blog!!! So glad you started one and so happy for baby boy Lindsay to come in October!
Post a Comment