Spencer

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Mary Whit

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 9, 2010

39 Weeks! We are READY!!!!

The Doctor says that if baby Spencer isn't here by the 16th which is next Saturday then they are going to induce me on Tuesday October 19th.
I've posted the final baby room pictures. I don't think we could fit anything else in there!




The toychest my parents gave us at the last baby shower which matches our furniture set.  It completes the room!

The quilt on the chair my mom made for me out of some of my brothers favorite clothes that she held onto throughout the years.  I knew if I ever had a little boy this would have a special place in his room.  Now a little piece of Bubba can rock baby Spencer to sleep each night!
The Stroller!  Hopefully I can walk off this baby weight!:)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great minds must think alike. My dad is making us the same bookshelf!

hanna said...

Everything looks great! I think you're ready to go!! Congrats and I'm so excited for you!

Jennifer said...

What a sweet little nursery! I love all the white! I was to scared for that, but it looks nice and crisp! Cannot wait to see pictures of your little man.

Jennifer said...

Everything thing looks great, Emily. And I love the quilt idea. I know that Brad would have been a great uncle! Congratulations to all of you.