We had the best Christmas with Spencer! He was so much fun! The first thing he went to Christmas morning was his basketball. He hasn't stopped playing since Christmas morning. We loved spending time with family and friends over the holidays. Getting back to work is going to be harder than ever this year. Leaving him is getting tougher the older he gets! I am just lucky I get two weeks over the holidays so I can't complain too much! Counting down the days until Spring Break!:)
I love to wrestle with my daddy!
Christmas Eve...
Setting up for Christmas morning...
Deciding what to play with first...
We call this horse a moooo...
Playing basketball...
stinkbug...
christmas morning
playing with my new lawnmower...
This is a typical face...
New bam bam toy...We sure know how to use a hammer!
getting bundled up for a ride in new truck...
My new car...



No comments:
Post a Comment