Spencer

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Mary Whit

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 21, 2012

Mary Whit is here!

September 14th Mary Whit was born at 8lbs 11oz.  We had a scheduled C-section for the 14th but she would have been a C-section anyway because she was breach.  She has been such a  good baby so far.  I truly thought I was going to be completly overwhelmed with 2 children but so far it has been pretty smooth.  Spencer is adjusting well.  The first thing he said to her was "Bad boy you in time out!" Since then I caught him kissing her saying "love you!"  He liked to pet her.  He even likes to share his stuffed animals with her.  We feel so lucky to have two happy and healthy babies.  Everything is so good right now!














1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love it!! You have such a wonderful blog!