Spencer

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Mary Whit

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Cousin picture time...

We were all at Mom and Dads for dinner and we tried to get a picture with the three babies.  This is how it went...

Bradley isn't sure about the baby.

He was so gentle and sweet

He wanted to hold him for about 10 seconds :)

This was the 10 seconds, while Laney was bopping him and wanting to get the pacifier!

This is Bradley saying get him off of me.  I don't want to hold the baby anymore!  Laney as you can see got the pacifer so she is happy!

2 comments:

Stokely, Beth, Olivia, Emmy and Baby said...

Emily! I love the pictures of all of them together!! They are all such cute little things!!

Kelley Norris said...

These pictures are so cute! I love that they are all close in age - cousins that are best buds! Your family beach trips will be awesome :)