We thought this was hilarious. He doesn't really care for the swing so I put a mirror in front of him to see if a toy would help. He made the funniest face. His eyes stayed like this until I moved the mirror.
Sometimes when I look in the mirror that's my reaction too. Emily, he is so awesome. I'm going to be home for the holidays and would love to meet him, if you guys are going to be around. Let me know. Love ya! xoxoxo
3 comments:
This picture is hilarious. Love it. I can't believe how much bigger he looks in three weeks.
Cant wait to hang out this weekend. I have been missing you and your little boy!
love,
Sarah
Sometimes when I look in the mirror that's my reaction too. Emily, he is so awesome. I'm going to be home for the holidays and would love to meet him, if you guys are going to be around. Let me know. Love ya! xoxoxo
HAHAHAHA!! He looks so shocked!!
Post a Comment